Terms & Conditions
Updated, March 1, 2016
AMS Star Rewards is one way in which UDRC endeavors to reward and thank loyal members of the AmericaSmiles Network. In addition, AMS Dental Technologies has chosen to utilize the AMS Star Rewards program as one way in which AMS Dental Technologies endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for purchasing Zirconia restorative products. Members of the AmericaSmiles Network accumulate “Points” that can be redeemed for program benefits, also known as “Rewards,” Visit www.americasmiles.net/exclusive-discounts/ams-star-rewards for a list of services and materials for which you can redeem Rewards.
Accumulating Reward Points
The benefits that are available to you through AMS Star RewardsTM are based on the number of “Points” accumulated. There are three (3) ways to participate in AMS Star RewardsTM and begin accumulating Points:
(1) If you are a member of the AmericaSmiles Network, a portion of your monthly membership dues may be automatically deposited into your AMS Star Rewards account as points based on the number of shared-directories issued at full-price.
(2) AMS Dental Technologies customers will be granted points for each Custom Abutment, Zirconia Full-Contour Crown or Coping purchased. Visit www.amsdti.com for details on you current points accumulation.
(3) There may be other limited-time promotions where UDRC shall offer “Bonus Rewards” or Points on featured products and/or services.
Redeeming AMS Star Rewards
Redemption of AMS Star Rewards is exclusively available to members in good standing of the AmericaSmiles Network. “Rewards” or “Points” can be applied toward the purchase services and materials offered by the AmericaSmiles Network. Points can be applied to reduce the actual purchase price of services or materials after any applicable taxes.
As of the latest revision date of these Terms and Conditions, the following redemption rates for points are in effect:
- Star Reward Points can be applied once every six-months to membership fees at 3 points to every $1.
- Points for Marketing services such as graphic design work and Direct Connect services can be applied at 1 point for every $1. Third Party costs such as stamps and printing costs cannot be redeemed with points.
- Points for AMS Dental Technologies, Inc. stock futures can be purchased at 1 point for each $1.
- Points for AmericaSmiles branded products can be applied to your purchase at 2 points for each $1.
Your Dental Lab must be a member of the AmericaSmiles Network to redeem Star Reward Points. Points accumulated under the program are promotional and have no cash value.
Your Points, Rewards, and your account under AMS Star Rewards are personal to your lab and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with others. You may have only one (1) AMS Star RewardsTM account.
Accumulated Points are automatically nullified in the event that an AmericaSmiles Network member cancels their membership.
Membership Points shall be issued 10 days after the monthly membership due date. Points will not be awarded to members whose membership payments are late.
Points shall not be accumulated on the purchase of sale items unless specifically designated as part of the sales promotion.
Accumulated Star Reward Points which are not redeemed within 18 months of issue shall expire.
AmericaSmiles Network members may apply accumulated AMS Star RewardTM Points toward membership dues no more than twice per year for up to one month’s membership.
Notice of the desire to redeem Points must be communicated at the time of purchase, and UDRC reserves the right to prohibit redemption of less than 25 points as part of any single transaction.