AMS Star Rewards is one way in which UDRC endeavors to reward and thank loyal members of the AmericaSmiles Network. In addition, AMS Dental Technologies (AMSDTI) has chosen to utilize the AMS Star Rewards program as one way in which AMSDTI endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for purchasing Zirconia and Titanium restorative products. Members of the AmericaSmiles Network accumulate “Points” that can be redeemed for program benefits, also known as “Rewards,” Visit www.americasmiles.net/exclusive-discounts/ams-star-rewards for a list of services and materials for which you can redeem Rewards.
Accumulating Reward Points
The benefits that are available to you through AMS Star RewardsTM are based on the number of “Points” accumulated. There are three (3) ways to participate in AMS Star RewardsTM and begin accumulating Points:
(1) If you are a member of the AmericaSmiles Network, you may receive points monthly in relation to the number of Sponsored AmericaSmiles.com shared-directories issued at full-price. You can contact UDRC to confirm this amount.
(2) AMS Dental Technologies customers will be granted points for each Custom Abutment, Zirconia Full-Contour Crown or Coping purchased. Visit www.amsdti.com for details on your current points accumulation.
(3) There may be other limited-time promotions where UDRC shall offer “Bonus Rewards” or Points on featured products and/or services.
Redeeming AMS Star Rewards
Redemption of AMS Star Rewards is exclusively available to members in good standing of the AmericaSmiles Network. Rewards (also known as “Points”) can be applied toward the purchase of services and materials offered by the AmericaSmiles Network and through AMSDTI. Points can be applied to reduce the actual purchase price of services or materials after any applicable taxes.
As of the latest revision date of these Terms and Conditions, the following redemption rates for points are in effect:
- Star Reward Points can be applied toward the purchase of File Conversion and 3D Model Printing services from AMSDTI at the rate of 2 points to every $1.
- Star Reward Points for AmericaSmiles Marketing services such as graphic design work and Direct Connect services can be applied at 1 point for every $1.
Please Note: Third Party costs such as stamps and printing costs cannot be redeemed with points.
- Star Reward Points for AmericaSmiles branded products, Zirconia milling discs and Implant Components from MIST and Medentika can be applied to your purchase at 3 points for each $1.
Your Dental Lab must be a full member of the AmericaSmiles Network to redeem Star Reward Points. Points accumulated under the program are promotional and have no cash value.
Your Points, Rewards, and your account under AMS Star Rewards are personal to your lab and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with others. You may have only one (1) AMS Star RewardsTM account.
Accumulated Points are automatically nullified in the event that an AmericaSmiles Network member cancels their membership.
Membership Points shall be issued 10 days after the monthly membership due date. Points will not be awarded to members whose membership payments are late.
Points shall not be accumulated on the purchase of sale items unless specifically designated as part of the sales promotion.
Accumulated Star Reward Points which are not redeemed within 12 months of issue shall expire.
Notice of the desire to redeem Points must be communicated at the time of purchase, and UDRC reserves the right to prohibit redemption of less than 25 points as part of any single transaction, except for the purchase of file conversions.