REDEFINING DIGITAL DENTISTRY
Revolutionary high-speed Figure 4™ 3D printing technology combined with the industry’s broadest portfolio of dental materials addressing multiple applications, resulting in unparalleled accuracy, repeatability, productivity, and total cost of operation.
Digital dentistry, redefined
Certified and biocompatible materials
Combined with a portfolio of 30 unique NextDent biocompatible materials—the largest number available from any material supplier—the NextDent 5100 addresses multiple dental applications. These materials are offered in a variety of aesthetic colors to closely match patients’ teeth and gums. All NextDent materials are biocompatible and CE-certified, FDA listed and classified in accordance with the international medical device regulations.
Trusted end-to-end workflow
Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions, the NextDent 5100 delivers precise results every single time with minimal human intervention. Combine the printer with other 3D Systems dental solution components to create a comprehensive and trusted workflow. This includes the NextDent LC-3DMixer for optimal stirring of materials, and the NextDent LC-3DPrint Box for UV post-curing.
Experience you can count on
3D Systems has leveraged its 30 years of 3D printing experience in combination with the leading developer of biocompatible dental 3D printing materials to deliver the NextDent 5100 solution. This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow.
Complete digital dentistry solution for 12 indications in a range of 30 NextDent biocompatible materials
- Orthodontic models
- Crown and bridge models
- Long-term Temporaries (provisionals)
- Pressable wax restorations
- Surgical guides
- Night guards
- Try-In and long-term dentures
- Non-Contact Membrane Figure 4 technology
- High speed productivity
- Build Volume: (X x Y x Z):
124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm
(4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions
- Quickly swap and remove resin trays, print platforms can be removed with one hand, and easily remove parts from the print platform
- Touch screen with clear indicators and works with gloves
- Material Quality Guarantee and traceability for regulatory bodies
- Part of a complete workflow with NextDent biocompatible materials, 3D Sprint software and post-processing
- Accuracy, repeatability, unmatched productivity and low total cost of operations
- Flexibility to address multiple indications with range of NextDent biocompatible materials
- This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow
Learn more about the NextDent™ 5100 3D Printer.
Thank you for your interest in our 3D printers. Please take a moment to fill out the form below.